Our partnering arrangement with our industry RTOs demonstrates that TES - TRAINING & EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS is committed to operating in accordance with the Australian Quality Training Framework Standards for RTOs.
This includes a commitment to principles whereby TES - TRAINING & EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS will:
- Adhere to all relevant legislative requirements of the Federal, State and Territory governments. In particular, Workplace Health and Safety and Anti-Discrimination requirements will be met at all times.
- Enrol participants in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Rely upon an Access and Equity Policy which ensures that TES enrolment criteria and provision of training and assessment services comply with Equal Opportunity legislation and the spirit of a ‘fair go for all’.
- Recognise the training qualifications issued by other RTOs.
- Apply sound financial practices which protect student fees paid in advance.
- Strive for excellence in our human resource standards and seek experienced and talented trainers, assessors and administration staff.
- Be committed to providing quality service and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Utilise sound management practices to ensure timely issue of assessment results and qualifications, which are appropriate to competencies achieved and issued in accordance with national guidelines.
TES - TRAINING & EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS also values feedback from clients, staff and organisations for incorporation into future programs.
WHAT LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS DO TES - TRAINING & EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS OBSERVE?
TES - TRAINING & EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS must observe Australian, State and Territory laws governing:
- Occupational health and safety
- Workplace harassment, victimisation and bullying
- Anti-discrimination, including equal opportunity and racial vilification
- Disability discrimination
- Vocational education and training
WHAT LEGISLATION DOES THIS INCLUDE?
As an Australian business TES - TRAINING & EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS must observe the relevant safely laws that operate in each State & Territory. This includes the following Occupational Health and Safety acts:
- The Workplace Health and Safety Act 1995 (Queensland)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000 (New South Wales)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Victoria)
- Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare (SafeWork SA) Amendment Act 2005 (South Australia)
From a Federal perspective, TES - TRAINING & EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS observes the following Acts to ensure the safety, well-being and privacy of staff and students:
- Workplace Relations Act and Workplace Relations Amendment Act
- Anti-discrimination Act
- Equal Opportunity Act
- Racial Vilification Act
- Privacy Act
- Disability Discrimination Act
- Vocational Education and Training Act
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR STAFF AND STUDENTS?
TES - TRAINING & EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS will meet all legislative requirements of State and Federal Governments and seek to protect the rights of staff and students to:
Work and learn in a safe environment:
- Use safe plant and equipment
- Work and learn in a supportive atmosphere free from bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Have personal information and other details of a sensitive nature remain confidential and
- Work for or be trained by an organisation which complies with relevant standards of registration and seeks continuous improvement in all aspects of training and assessment.