TES & BCCA commitment to Your Privacy
- TES & BCCA is committed to protecting your privacy while visiting us online. We understand your information is personal and we value your membership.
Collection of Information
- There are two types of information collected by TES & BCCA. The first is anonymous and includes such information as number of visitors viewing ascertain page or surveys where your personal details are not captured. The second type of information collected is personal information and includes such information as your own and/or your business name, address, other contact details. With this second type of information we can provide a more personalised experience and service to you.
- Information is collected from you on both a promotional basis and an attempt to make your visits to our websites more rewarding.
- The amount of information you disclose is your choice however it is important to note that some services, promotions, surveys etc. cannot be accessed if you choose not to provide the required information.
- TES & BCCA collects personal and business information when you register with TES & BCCA and use TES & BCCA's services, when you take surveys and when you take advantage of specials.
- Surveys may ask for specific personal information which helps us in defining demographic information such as age, gender or postcode.
- When you register with TES & BCCA you provide your personal information and contact details so you may not be anonymous to us.
- TES & BCCA may ask for personal information about you such as credit card number, billing address, type of computer, when you sign up to a particular service. TES & BCCA may also collect information on your transactions with us.
Use of Information
TES & BCCA generally uses your information to:
- Personalise your experience while visiting our website.
- Provide products or services to you.
- Give you access to promotional offers.
- Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities in which TES & BCCA believes you may be interested.
- Give you the opportunity to receive email and "e-newsletters" from TES & BCCA.
- Every email will include an opt-out option that will direct you to the TES & BCCA website to enter your details. You may be sent an email confirmation of your resignation from the email list. Your details will still be kept on file.
Use of Public Online Facilities
- Providing any of your details publicly is strongly discouraged by TES & BCCA
Information Sharing and Disclosure
TES & BCCA does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested. The only exceptions to this are:
- TES & BCCA may provide your information to trusted parties working with or for TES & BCCA under a confidentiality agreement with us. These partners do not have independent authorisation to disclose your information but may use your information to help TES & BCCA service and communicate with you.
- TES & BCCA may share your information if we must respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- TES & BCCA may share your information if we believe it necessary to investigate or take action on illegal matters or activities, situations that may be of harm to an individual or company, violations of TES & BCCA Terms and Conditions or as otherwise required by law.
- TES & BCCA will transfer your information if TES & BCCA is acquired or merged with another company. You will be notified by email of this prior to the transfer. You must have an email listed to be able to receive this notification.
- TES & BCCA may use targeted advertising for your convenience based upon information that you have supplied. Cookies
- TES & BCCA may set and access cookies on your computer.
- TES & BCCA may allow affiliated companies to set and access cookies on your computer which are subject to their own privacy policies.
- TES & BCCA limits access to your personal information to employees and companies (as described previously) who we believe reasonably needs access to it.
Changes to this Policy
- TES & BCCA may update or change this policy. A notice will be posted on this website for 21days after the change is made.
Please call us at TES if you have any enquires regarding this policy on 1300 102 838
OR email TES at: email@example.com